Please fill out the “Inquiry” form at the top menu, or send us an email at email@example.com.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Meet & Greet
- Prices of services are available on the Rates pages. If the service you are interested in is not listed, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Yes, please forward the documents to Airserve no later than 7 days before arrival. If necessary, we will also explain how to use or exchange the vouchers and other documents.
- Yes, definitely. We can help you exchange the voucher for the actual pass, and make reservations at the same time. We can also help with buying tickets, recommending the best way to your destination, and explaining how to ride the public transport system.
- Yes, we can. There are several mobile phone rental shops in the airport terminal.If you intend to buy a SIM card to use in your own phone, you will need an unlocked handset, at least 3G (CDMA) network compatible. Let us know in advance the brand and exact model of handset you own (including the version) and we will find out if it is suitable for use in Japan.
- Should this very unlikely event occur, please call the number you have been given at time of booking or head to our service counter (see map supplied at time of booking) for advice.
- Ideally, seven business days prior to arrival, but we recommend booking as early as possible. Although it may be more difficult to assign staff capable of speaking the requested language, we will do our best to handle bookings at a shorter notice. Your understanding is greatly appreciated. In case of flight number change or cancellation up to two business days before arrival, no fees will be charged.
- Yes, it is possible but only for fixed amount tickets (for ex. train, bus), not for taxi fare. Be sure to let us know what you need in the ``Comments`` section at time of booking, or via the ``Contact Us`` page.
- In principle, correspondence will be in English. Contact us for details and services in other languages.
- Yes, contact us for any particular request you may have.