Information we gather
- We collect information on our website through forms that require information including your name, email and address, so that we can contact you regarding future services and respond to enquiries made by our clients as efficiently as possible.
- We gather, store and track information to improve your experience with Airserve. We collate this data through information requested/provided when a user; signs up to a newsletter; completes our ‘contact us’ form and follows us on social media. We also gather information through cookies in place on our website.
- Cookies enable us to monitor our site and are in no way linked to personally identifiable information regarding the user.
Consent to Collect
Protecting Your Security
We handle your personal information in a strictly confidential manner, not divulging to any third party, with online security measures in place to protect it from misuse or loss.
- You may wish to alter the communications you receive from Airserve – and we will honor any requests with a prompt reply. It is possible to remove your name from our mailing list by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- As stated above, we will not disclose your information to any third parties. However, there may be times when we are required by law, in order to comply with a legal process or lawful government request.
All content displayed on our website is the exclusive property of Airserve; or is used under license, and by accessing the site you acknowledge and agree that you will not copy, modify, alter, publish, sell, distribute to third parties, or in any way utilize the material without our written permission.
- Airserve shall not be held liable for errors or inaccuracies relating to any content published on the website. All information displayed online is posted with our client’s best interests in mind. However, we can’t always guarantee that it will be absolutely free from error.
- We disclaim any implied warranties with regard to the information and services contained in our website.
Improving Our Service
We always welcome feedback regarding our website and associated communication channels. Should you have such comments or questions, about the site or our privacy statement, please send an email to email@example.com